1 500 EUR / month
Your role will be Intercompany Accounting Analyst for Cash & Goods, Inborder and Non Intergrated System Operations.
Your main responsibilities
- Prepare monthly payment proposal for crossborder settlement of intercompany invoices
- Execute accounting closing and post-closing activities, such as gain/loss calculation and booking, variance analysis, audit requests, etc...
- Prepare account reconciliations, ledger/sub-ledger analysis
- Monitor intercompany payables, aging of invoices, investigate the root cause and provide comments
- Perform netting transactions for intercompany receivable and payable positions
- Actively communicate with counterparts, such as Treasury/Tax/Distribution team, address and resolve business cases
- Bring new ideas for improvements and cooperate on process automation
Several possibilities for Career growth: Senior Accounting Analyst, Subject Matter Expert (SME), Digital Squad Leader (DSL) and further
What do you need for success
• University education (Bachelor’s degree) – preferably in Economics
• At least some relevant (finance or accounting) working experience
• Fluent English written and spoken
• MS Excel user (Pivot tables / VLOOKUP is a must)
• Problem solving, logical thinking, analytical skills
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Team player, willing to learn new things
What can you expect from us
• Possibility of Sign-On Bonus
• Additional Days Off: 3 extra days of holiday + 3 Personal days
• Flexible Working Conditions
• 100% Paid Sick Leave
• Critical Illness Insurance, Life & Disability insurance, Medical Center
• Personal & Career Development
• And many more: ibm.biz/benefits2021
Minimum salary starts at 1.500 EUR per Month.
Preference will be given to the candidates who hold the relevant rights to work within the EU.
Skills and qualification
University education (Bachelor`s degree)
1 500* EUR / month
*The basic wage component
or higher but depending on the seniority of the candidate.
Working environment and company culture
IBM is the world's IT leader,
Main business area of the company
IT services and solutions, research, hardware, software and business consulting. Our business model is built to support two principal goals: helping our clients succeed in delivering business value by becoming more efficient and competitive through the use of business insight and information technology solutions; and providing long-term value to our shareholders. In support of these objectives, our business model has been developed over time through strategic investments in services and technologies that have the best long-term growth and profitability prospects based on the value they deliver to clients. And inherent in the model is a commitment to employees and the communities in which we operate.