1 900 EUR / month
IBM is seeking to hire a Tax Professional to support direct tax operations for non US IBM entities across Europe and Asia regions.
The responsibilities will be focused on preparation of various tax returns, support of the tax calculations for various returns, reporting, internal/external audit support and providing Tax Advisory support to IBM Business teams.
The Tax Professionals will liaise continuously with the country tax teams and supporting functions such as Accounting teams, Treasury, Procurement, HR.
- Calculation & preparation of corporate income tax returns, review of the returns with the country Tax Managers and support with filing of the returns
- Calculation of corporate income tax payments and prepayments
- Withholding tax determination, WHT returns preparation & submission
- Support of IBM business functions by providing Tax advisory services
- Internal/External Audit support
- Review US GAAP to Statutory adjustments
What do you need for success
- At least 3 years of tax experience
- English (daily communication)
- Excel (vlookup and pivot tables)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact and communicate in an effective manner
Minimum salary starts at 1.900 EUR per Month.
Skills and qualification
University education (Bachelor`s degree)
1 900* EUR / month
*The basic wage component
Depending on the seniority of the candidate.
Working environment and company culture
IBM is the world's IT leader,
Main business area of the company
IT services and solutions, research, hardware, software and business consulting. Our business model is built to support two principal goals: helping our clients succeed in delivering business value by becoming more efficient and competitive through the use of business insight and information technology solutions; and providing long-term value to our shareholders. In support of these objectives, our business model has been developed over time through strategic investments in services and technologies that have the best long-term growth and profitability prospects based on the value they deliver to clients. And inherent in the model is a commitment to employees and the communities in which we operate.