Working environment and company culture
EXPERTS, PROFESSIONALS, RUNNERS, GEEKS, FOODIES, THE PASSIONATELY CURIOUS
WE ARE DATAVARDIANS
Diversity in our employees, customers, partners and projects are the most valuable resources for us to learn and further develop our products and services.
Expert know-how and knowledge-sharing with our consultants and developers enable us to welcome every new challenge. Datavardians aim to find the best solution and passionately search for the next one.
“Finding my place in a company where people work smarter rather than harder.” Tomáš Belica, Pravý Datavardian
GOOD REASONS FOR JOINING DATAVARD
YOUR IDEAS MATTER
New ideas matter to us. You will have the space to try them out, learn new things and have a genuine impact on the company’s direction.
WORK AT YOUR PACE
We offer flexible working time and the option to work from home when that works best.
WE ARE A TEAM
Because we are a team, we reinforce our strengths through workshops, hackathons and regular get-togethers. We believe in celebrating our successes.
If you are looking for an idea battle, expert advice, gaming, climbing or running partner, you will always find another Datavardian happy to join you.
|Field of work
IT and telecommunications
Bratislava III (Bratislava)
You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency of the company’s finances. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition so that it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the entire double entry accounting for companies serviced from our internal shared service center (SSC)
- Leading an accounting team of 2-3 accountant
- Active cooperation with other departments and locations
- Supervision and processing of asset accounting
- Supervision of issued invoices, evidence and booking of nonstandard vendor invoices, petty cash, bank and internal documents and processing of company payments
- Salary posting according to the evidence of the external company
- Preparing VAT, corporate income tax (in cooperation with tax advisor) and other taxes
- Processing of monthly, quarterly and annual closings, annual internal/ external reports and statistics
- Communication with legal, public institutions and external companies (salary accounting, statutory audit, tax advisor...)
- Following new legislations and applying required changes
- Support development of internal processes, rules and systems
- Supporting migration of other countries to SSC
Possibilities of development
Via e-learning, Buddy system-assigned mentor, on the job train you will gradually contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition, so that it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success
Next career step
To grow in Finance & Administration skills & seniority
|Double entry accounting for companies serviced from our shared service center (SSC)|
|Leading an accounting team of 2-3 accountant|
|Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual internal closings, processing VAT & Corporate income tax reports, book closing|
|Active cooperation and communication with other departments and locations|
Skills and qualification
University education (Bachelor`s degree)
Education - field of study
English (US) - advanced
Number of years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred in Finance, Economy, Business Management, Business Administration or other accounting related field
- You have 3 years of experience as a Chief Accountant with knowledge of at least two of the following: leadership development, double entry accounting, financial analytics, or legislation
- You have strong advisory, leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills
- You have advanced Excel skills
University education (Master`s degree)
Education - field of study
German - intermediate
You have relevant experience in finance and accounting in a variety of personal and corporate accounting practices. You are accurate, efficient, and you uphold exceptional customer service by applying your vast knowledge of the current Tax Code. You ensure consistent and accurate accounting services on a daily basis.
TOP career benefits
- International work environment
- Working with leading experts
- Interesting and inspiring projects
- Friendly work environment
Possibility to travel abroad
Flexible working time
Worldwide travel insurance
Language classes and other training opportunities
Extra beneficial paid sick leave
WE ARE GROWING FAST AND WE WOULD LOVE YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
HR Business Partner