|Field of work
2 400 EUR / month
As DWH Developer at Zurich you will get a chance to work on a pilot project for Spain's business unit and contribute to implementation of a new automated solution for Actuarial reporting workflow.
The task covers but is not limited to following:
- Manage and upload data from different data sources in Data Warehouse
- Extract and transformation of data, DWH automatization
- Data quality management – analysis of extracted data
- Store data needed for reporting and actuarial processes in Data Warehouse
- New Business Development using PCC (Prophet control centre) and PRD/ IDR (Insurance data repository) modules
|Manage and upload data|
|Data quality management|
|New Business Development|
|Analysis of extracted data|
Skills and qualification
University education (Master`s degree)
English (US) - intermediate
Number of years of experience
• More than 3 years of experience in model design, coding and testing
• Experience with reporting tools and/or database platforms
• SQL and API
• VBA, C++ or other programming languages
• Understanding of programming developments and cloud
• Prophet knowledge advantage
• Good communication
• Time & Project management skills
English (UK) - intermediate
TOP career benefits
- Attractive benefits
- Work-life balance
- Working with leading experts
- Sense of security
- International work environment
Meal vouchers fully paid by employer
Life Insurance from Zurich
2 400* EUR / month
*The basic wage component
Final salary offer depends on years of experience and expectations of candidate.
Working environment and company culture
Zurich Insurance Company Ltd is a leading multi-line insurer that serves its customers in global and local markets. With about 53,000 employees, it provides a wide range of property and casualty, and life insurance products and services in more than 210 countries and territories. Zurich’s customers include individuals, small businesses, and mid-sized and large companies, as well as multinational corporations.
Zurich Bratislava is a Slovakia-based competence center for highly specialized services in the areas of Life Actuarial, Non-life Pricing & Analytics, Claims, Risk Management, Business Intelligence, IT Application Development and Service Management - as well as Insurance Network Management.
An international workforce of more than 200 talented professionals are supporting Zurich business units around the globe with value added services.