1 400 EUR / month
We are searching for German speakers interested in multi discipline analysis! (fit for fresh graduates!)
- Would you like to utilise your English and German on a daily basis?
- Are you curious about multi discipline analysis - risk, finance and/or tax?
- Are you eager to learn and show your potential within a fast growing and dynamic team?
Then you are who we are looking for!
We’re searching for bilingual candidates who would like to start or continue in their career path with us. As a member of our team, you’ll collaborate on various international projects alongside team members of business, financial and IT backgrounds.
How your day will look like:
You will be supporting our team of Risk and Finance Analysts on a variety of tasks, from quantitative or qualitative data gathering, processing and analysis to end-to-end process of an automated risk management tool solution.
You will have the opportunity to use English and German daily by either helping the team with complex deep dives into documents written in English or German language up to presentations to our clients.
You can also be involved in following tasks:
- Gathering and reviewing data/ background checks
- Performing research to gain external market perspectives
- Performing supporting analysis
- Preparing presentations to demonstrate solutions
- You are curious, flexible and have a thirst for knowledge, bringing a fresh perspective in what you do
- You are able to think analytically and approach situations with problem-solving attitude
- You are able to perform quality research to understand an issue and draw conclusions
- Active knowledge of English and German languages (B2 level at least)
Nice to have:
- University degree in Economics, Management, Risk Management, Accounting, Finance or Law
- Knowledge in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Opportunity to learn how to work with innovative technologies
- International and diverse team (9+ nationalities)
- Interesting opportunities for career growth
- Regular salary review
- Development of soft skills, digital skills, education
- We appreciate your extra work, every minute counts!
- Flexible working hours (the deadline is important to us, not how long you sit at the computer)
- Even though we are very social creatures, we can also work from home office
- At PwC, you always have someone to turn to, and regular feedback is part of our culture
- The possibility of an international internship in one of the PwC branches in the world
- Wellbeing program that cares about your mental and physical health
- Work Life coaching - psychological, legal and financial advice
- 2 extra days off during Christmas, study leave and 2 sick days
- Cafeteria benefit system - choose what suits you best
- … and more
1 400* EUR / month
*The basic wage component
Based on the candidate's seniority and experience, the salary expectations will be discussed individually.
Working environment and company culture
PwC Slovakia is the largest consulting company on the Slovak market, helping local and international companies to build trust and solve important problems since 1991 in Slovakia with more than 1000 employees now. We provide professional audit, tax, legal, advisory and technology services to support our clients in achieving their goals.
We believe that challenges are better solved together. That’s why we’ve created a diverse, global community of solvers that encourages you to lead with your heart and values. And our inclusive community continues to grow. We’re building a place where everyone feels like they truly belong. Where everyone is seen and heard. And where your unique skills are developed and put to work in unexpected and exciting ways, superpowered by technology. We invite you to be a part of our #CommunityOfSolvers.
At PwC Slovakia, we come together to address challenges and create powerful solutions to make a positive impact. Are you ready to make a difference?
Let’s get to work.