2 500 - 4 500 EUR / month
Join IBM as SAP MM consultant for the Global Business Services unit. We are looking for people with knowledge of SAP MM Module, willing to participate in international implementation projects and maintenance support in the near region. This role assists clients to deliver comprehensive and innovative solutions for their Supply Chain processes.
The position is located in Bratislava, Kosice, or Banska Bystrica.
What would be your responsibilities?
· Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP MM
· Perform analysis of business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions
· Design, customize, configure and test SAP MM
· Identify GAPs, and issues, and work around solution
· Document functional design, test cases, and results of the testing
· Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support project
· Act as liaison between the business functions and the technical team
What do you need for your success?
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in full cycle implementation projects
· Minimum of 2 years designing and configuring SAP MM modules
· Ability to understand a business process from a customer perspective
· Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
· Ability to multitask and manage several deliverables and tasks at the same time
What can you expect of us?
· Salary starting from 2500 - 4500 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
· Additional Days Off
· Flexible Working Conditions
· 100% Paid Sick Leave
· Critical Illness Insurance, Life & Disability insurance, Medical Center
· Personal & Career Development
· And many more: ibm.biz/benefits2021
Skills and qualification
High school with leaving examination
2 500* - 4 500 EUR / month
*The basic wage component
Salary starting from 2500 - 4500 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
Working environment and company culture
IBM is the world's IT leader,
Main business area of the company
IT services and solutions, research, hardware, software and business consulting. Our business model is built to support two principal goals: helping our clients succeed in delivering business value by becoming more efficient and competitive through the use of business insight and information technology solutions; and providing long-term value to our shareholders. In support of these objectives, our business model has been developed over time through strategic investments in services and technologies that have the best long-term growth and profitability prospects based on the value they deliver to clients. And inherent in the model is a commitment to employees and the communities in which we operate.