Working environment and company culture
Covestro is a German chemical company and a world-leading supplier of high-tech polymer materials: innovative, sustainable and diverse.
In January 2017, we established the Shared Service Center in Bratislava to insource accounting services within the Covestro group. In over a year, we successfully created more than 230 jobs. Covestro (Slovakia) Services s.r.o. offers variety of accounting positions from Accounts Payable to General Accounting.
At Covestro, we are offering dynamic and developing company culture and international environment. Currently we employ colleagues of 17 nationalities who can speak 25 different languages. Having the average age of 31, we can as well offer a job in young and open-minded teams. Knowing that professional, skilled and motivated people are our core asset, we provide our employees a wide range of benefits – and we are determined to keep improving them.
If you are curious, courageous and colorful, we’d like to welcome you in our team. Together, we will MAKE the world a brighter place and push the boundaries of what is possible.
|Field of work
Economics, finance and accounting
Major tasks and responsibilities:
• Support the day to day Asset Management operations for the following process areas:
- Support the maintenance of Asset Management master data
- Contribute to the transfer, disposal, change and sale of assets
- Take part in the reporting and closing process
- Manage physical inventory
• Assist and support ad-hoc requests
• Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across Covestro AG of agreed policies and procedures.
• Understand service level agreements and key performance indicators for Asset Management related processes.
• Achieve performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements.
• Assist the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the Asset Management transaction processing.
|Daily Asset Management Operation tasks|
|Contribute to the transfer, disposal, change and sale of assets|
|Take part in the reporting and closing process|
|Assist and support ad-hoc requests|
|Support the maintenance of Asset Management master data|
Skills and qualification
High school with leaving examination
English (UK) - advanced
Number of years of experience
Job suitable also for:
• University degree or equivalent experience, preferable in accounting or business
• Approximately 1-2 year of experience in the area of Accounting.
• Some experience in Asset Management processes in a complex and international business environment of advantage.
• Preferably SAP FI AA module experience
• Basic knowledge of Finance and Accounting end-to-end processes.
• Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress and pressure.
• Ability to adapt to new culture and people.
• Strong se
University education (Bachelor`s degree)
Education - field of study
Number of years of experience
TOP career benefits
- Attractive benefits
- Attractive training possibilities
- International work environment
- Friendly work environment
- Flexible working hours
We want our employees to feel at home at Covestro. We provide them with financial security and enable them to enjoy a healthy work-life balance. In addition to this, we are offering a wide range of employee benefits – and we are determined to keep improving them.
1 050* EUR / month
*The basic wage component
This salary is the minimum possible offer and may be higher depending on the scope and seniority of employee requirements.