Working environment and company culture
|Field of work
IT and telecommunications
- Investigate and analyze reported user’s queries/issues/problems from external customers through to a satisfactory conclusion within the SLA’s that are specific to the customer.
- Ensure that the recommendations/ solutions are in accordance to the Standard Operating Procedures and customer’s system design.
- Update users/customers during the troubleshooting and lifecycle of the issue, ensuring the customer is always up-to-date.
- Test solutions, scripts and fixes, (within parameters provided by the customer management), and co-ordinating issues with other departments.
Skills and qualification
High school with leaving examination
• Salary bonus: 3% of annual base salary
• Annual leave - Employees aged 32 or younger 20 days if aged 33 or older 25 days
• Voucher Gifts - 50 EUR/month (can be used for Gym)
• Ticket Restaurant Meal Vouchers - 4EUR per working day (45% company contribution / 55% employee contribution)
• Language courses - English and Slovak
• medical assistance in a private clinic will be another benefit for employees.
1 800* EUR / month
*The basic wage component