full-time, part-time, other type of employment, work by agreement, trade license
3 000 EUR / month
Do you have experience with international SAP CRM projects? We are looking for a colleague who will work with us on projects for international companies and help us to deploy and maintain technological solutions.
Become part of the elite IT community, improve your skillset and make good money while doing so. All this in flexible conditions and a pleasant culture of a stable Slovak company with reputable European clients.
Your work will include
- active communication with our clients (Slovak, German)
- analysis of client requirements
- providing configuration and customisation of modules based on client requirements
- performing support tasks
- resolving incidents and problems in support of SAP CRM solutions at the customer
Skills and qualification
University education (Master`s degree)
Number of years of experience
- working on interesting local and international projects
- internal and external further education (certificaton, trainings)
- home-office - full time or partially: depending on project assigment
- company mobile phone according own choice (according company rules)
- company notebook according own choice (according company rules)
- regular usage od English (and German) language
- professional team, nice and informal working atmosphere and easy organisational structure
- work-life balance
- regular teambuilding activities in Slovakia and abroad
3 000* EUR / month
*The basic wage component
Working environment and company culture
GD-TEAM, a.s. (JSC) is one of the leading providers of IT services and solutions in Central and Western Europe with an emphasis on the German market. We focus on the implementation of solutions in the field of utilities (energy, gas, water), industry, and the public sector. We specialize in areas in the field of business information systems, which have a leading position in the world. Our activities are focused primarily on the integration of ERP system solutions, however, it is not the only area of our services. We will also advise you on other issues regarding the setting and proper functioning of any internal systems, including solutions in other programming languages, e.g., Java, .Net and others.
Our company stands on four basic pillars, which are professionalism, cooperation, accountability and freedom. It is freedom that offers a 100% home office as one of the options, which our colleagues can choose in their work. But we also offer the possibility of using the premises in Bratislava, Pezinok, Košice or Žilina. We do not have limited working hours and everyone has the right to choose the style of work that suits them best.
Among other things, naturally, we provide our colleagues with the benefits of ongoing and continuous education, conferences, training, and we strongly support the certification of our colleagues. In addition, it should be added that several times a year we meet with colleagues not only on domestic but also on foreign events.
We must also not forget the corporate CSR and continuous support of local or regional projects of our employees, which are suported at the quarterly level based on submitted projects, after the vote of our colleagues.