Working environment and company culture
Covestro is a German chemical company and a world-leading supplier of high-tech polymer materials: innovative, sustainable and diverse.
In January 2017, we established the Shared Service Center in Bratislava to insource accounting services within the Covestro group. In over a year, we successfully created more than 230 jobs. Covestro (Slovakia) Services s.r.o. offers variety of accounting positions from Accounts Payable to General Accounting.
At Covestro, we are offering dynamic and developing company culture and international environment. Currently we employ colleagues of 17 nationalities who can speak 25 different languages. Having the average age of 31, we can as well offer a job in young and open-minded teams. Knowing that professional, skilled and motivated people are our core asset, we provide our employees a wide range of benefits – and we are determined to keep improving them.
If you are curious, courageous and colorful, we’d like to welcome you in our team. Together, we will MAKE the world a brighter place and push the boundaries of what is possible.
|Field of work
Economics, finance and accounting
The Junior Accountant for Accounts Payable ensures timely, accurate and compliant service delivery for all Accounts Payable transactions assigned to his role. The main responsibilities are:
• Support the day to day Accounts Payable operations for the following process areas:
• Process invoices until the release of payment
• Handle internal and external communication
• Support vendor account maintenance and closing activities
• Assist and support ad-hoc requests
• Assists the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the Accounts Payable transaction processing.
|Process invoices until the release of payment|
|Handle internal and external communication|
|Support vendor account maintenance and closing activities|
|Assist and support ad-hoc requests|
Skills and qualification
High school with leaving examination
English (UK) - advanced
German - intermediate
Job suitable also for:
• High school degree or equivalent experience, preferable in accounting or business
• Approximately 0-2 year of experience in the area of Accounting - suitable for fresh graduates
• Some experience in Accounts Payable processes in a complex and international business environment of advantage.
• Ability to adapt to new culture and people.
• Good communication skills
• Fluent level of English and German
University education (Bachelor`s degree)
Education - field of study
TOP career benefits
- Attractive training possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly work environment
- Attractive benefits
We want our employees to feel at home at Covestro. We provide them with financial security and enable them to enjoy a healthy work-life balance. In addition to this, we are offering a wide range of employee benefits – and we are determined to keep improving them.
1 000* EUR / month
*The basic wage component
The offered salary for this position is € 1,000 gross. This salary is the minimum possible offer and may be higher depending on