1 400 EUR / month
We focus on providing our clients with solutions that help them cope with challenges of the fast-pacing business environment. As a member of our team, you’ll collaborate on various projects alongside team members of business, financial and IT backgrounds.
We're looking for candidates who have varying levels of Finance Analysis experience that can effectively manage the analysis, delivery and maintenance of business, project and system requirements.
How your day will look like:
As a Finance Analyst your responsibilities will include a wide variety of tasks, from quantitative or qualitative data gathering, processing and analysis to presentation.
Other tasks you will perform are:
- Gathering and reviewing supporting data from the client
- Performing research and analysis to gain external market perspectives
- Preparing presentations to demonstrate solutions
- Working with project managers and PMO managers to deliver projects and programmes to plan
- Working with various technological tools such as PowerBI, etc.
On top of this, as a Senior you will be:
- Leading and helping develop team of more junior colleagues
- Leading the communication with the client
Personality requirements and skills:
- You are curious, flexible and have a thirst for knowledge, bringing a fresh perspective in what you do
- You are able to think analytically and approach situations with problem-solving attitude
- You are able to perform quality research to understand an issue and draw conclusions
- You have knowledge in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Active knowledge of the English language
- You have various level of understanding of financial statements and accounting principles
- You are not afraid to take initiative and demonstrate strong ownership of your work
Nice to have:
- University degree in Economics, Management or Finance
- Experience of working as a Finance Analyst within complex project environments
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and ability to integrate well into a team and build effective relationships
Benefits we offer:
- Interesting opportunities for career growth
- Flexible home office policy
- Development of soft skills, digital skills, education
- Regular salary review
- Paid overtime or compensatory time off
- Flexible working hours (the deadline is important to us, not how long you sit at the computer)
- At PwC, you always have someone to turn to, and regular feedback is part of our culture
- Wellbeing program that cares about your mental and physical health
- Work Life coaching - psychological, legal and financial advice
- 2 extra days off during Christmas, study leave
- 2 sick days
- Cafeteria benefit system - choose what suits you best
- Company discounts
- Multisport card
- And more…
1 400* EUR / month
*The basic wage component
Based on the candidate's seniority and experience, the salary expectations will be discussed individually
Working environment and company culture
We’re working to create a better tomorrow!
PwC Slovakia is the largest consulting company on the market, helping local and international companies build trust and solve important problems since 1991 in Slovakia with more than 1000 employees now. We provide professional audit, tax, legal and advisory services to support our clients in achieving their goals.
Striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. As part of the PwC Network, we at Strategy& work with the world’s leading organizations on their most challenging strategic problems to create real impact - building the capabilities they need to thrive in a changing world.
The Business Service Center in Bratislava with more than 120 employees has been providing financial services to other PwC entities in Europe since 2008.