Working environment and company culture
We are hi-tech company developing a ground-breaking technology platform PLASMABIT® for milling and deep-drilling.
PLASMABIT® technology enables massive time and cost savings compared to related existing technologies. We open up vast new possibilities in geothermal energy, oil & gas and other industrial segments.
We are world pioneers in plasma milling. Our team of 110+ professionals has successfully accomplished the first ever plasma milling underwater and the first ever plasma milling in a High Pressure/High Temperature environment. First applications are under preparation for release shortly.
We combine unique knowledge, expertise, management and leadership skills to create a groundbreaking drilling system.
Our vision is to become a leader in bringing 21st century technologies to drilling Industry.
|Field of work
|Excellent communication skills|
|Flexibility and open-mindedness|
Skills and qualification
University education (Master`s degree)
Education - field of study
English (UK) - advanced
Number of years of experience
Number of years of experience in the industry
3 - Law
• University degree in Law and at least 3 years of legal practice
• Fluent English (written and spoken form)
• Excellent knowledge of and interest in legal areas relevant to company scope
• Service and teamwork-oriented mind set
• Ability to analyze and make decisions independently
• Solution-oriented approach
• Highly developed work ethic and attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexibility and open-mindedness
• Can-do attitude
• Driven & client-orientation with aptitude for consulting
TOP career benefits
- Friendly work environment
- Prestigious employer
- Interesting and inspiring projects
- International work environment
Language education and traveling
2 500* - 3 000 EUR / month
*základná zložka mzdy
HR Business partner senior