1 400 EUR / month
We focus on providing our clients with solutions that help them cope with challenges of the fast-pacing business environment. As a member of our tax team in PwC Advisory, you’ll collaborate on various projects alongside team members focusing on tax matters.
We're looking for candidates who have varying levels of Tax Analysis experience that can effectively manage the analysis, delivery and maintenance of business, project and system requirements.
How your day will look like:
As a Tax Analyst your responsibilities will include a wide variety of tasks, such as bringing up solutions to specific clients’ tax challenges which will result in solving complex tax issues for major players on the market, who often have a direct impact on the development of the sector.
Key activities will include:
- Gathering and reviewing supporting data from the client
- Analyzing, cleansing and visualizing data
- Working with databases and legislation
- Preparing presentations to demonstrate solutions
On top of this, as a Senior you will be:
- Meeting with stakeholders to understand and review business objectives and project requirements
- Communicating with clients, colleagues and the state authorities
- Responsible for supervising and coordination of more junior colleagues and communication with the client
Personality requirements and skills:
- You are curious, flexible and have a thirst for knowledge, bringing a fresh perspective in what you do
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are able to perform quality research to understand an issue and draw conclusions
- You have basic understanding of financial statements and accounting principles
- You are not afraid to take initiative and demonstrate strong ownership of your work
- University or equivalent degree in Economics, Management or Finance
- You have knowledge in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Active knowledge of English language
As a Senior you are who we are looking for if you also:
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience in the tax field
- Have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and ability to integrate well into a team and build effective relationships
- Have experience of working as a Tax Analyst within complex project environments
Benefits we offer:
- Interesting opportunities for career growth
- Flexible home office policy
- Development of soft skills, digital skills, education
- Regular salary review
- Paid overtime or compensatory time off
- Flexible working hours (the deadline is important to us, not how long you sit at the computer)
- At PwC, you always have someone to turn to, and regular feedback is part of our culture
- Wellbeing program that cares about your mental and physical health
- Work Life coaching - psychological, legal and financial advice
- 2 extra days off during Christmas, study leave
- 2 sick days
- Cafeteria benefit system - choose what suits you best
- Company discounts
- Multisport card
- And more…
Data privacy announcement you can find here: https://www.pwc.com/sk/en/transparency-notice-recruitment.html
If the current position is not the right fit for you, but you know someone who would be interested in working with us, feel free to point them in our direction. In case that we start cooperation with your recommended candidate, you can receive a referral bonus from 300 to 1,000 EUR, depending on the seniority of the candidate: https://www.pwc.com/sk/en/careers/get-rewarded-for-recommending-candidate.html
1 400* EUR / month
*The basic wage component
Based on the candidate's seniority and experience, the salary expectations will be discussed individually
Working environment and company culture
We’re working to create a better tomorrow!
PwC Slovakia is the largest consulting company on the market, helping local and international companies build trust and solve important problems since 1991 in Slovakia with more than 900 employees now. We provide professional audit, tax, legal and advisory services to support our clients in achieving their goals.
Striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. As part of the PwC Network, we at Strategy& work with the world’s leading organizations on their most challenging strategic problems to create real impact - building the capabilities they need to thrive in a changing world.
The Business Service Center in Bratislava with more than 120 employees has been providing financial services to other PwC entities in Europe since 2008.