Ho Chi Minh City
- Work as a Project manager, reporting directly to the CEO - together develop a project plan to track progress
- Maintain and continuously update overall project deliverables roadmap, with necessary level of detail in relation to risks, costs, next steps and deadlines.
- In relatively short time being able to represent company with external stakeholders (merchants, payment channels reps) - present our solutions, our business model and our go-to-market strategy
- Communicate with our external partners, ensure follow-ups and execution of needed tasks
- Intensively collaborate with other company stream-leaders, in particular with Tech lead and Payment lead to ensure smooth execution and eliminating any obstacles they might have
- Manage relationships with projects owners on the side of external side (legal, technical, marketing and others)
- Handle multiple tasks while maintaining focus on the company overall execution roadmap
Project manager at Ree-Pay is a business oriented and technologically savvy leader who bridges and connects various key stakeholders and areas of our business - from legal to marketing, from technology to business development, from payments to customer experience. While our PM works independently ensuring timely and precise execution of tasks in their logical sequence, he/she must be at the same time a great team player and communicator as he/she represents the essential glue of our project coming together via connecting various stakeholders. He/ she is a problem solver and always a solution seeker, with persistance and resilience will to deliver and the ability to remove obstacles for others. Being a team player with focus on end-result is essential. We are looking for a street-smart PM with common sense, cool nature under pressure and can-do attitude. Someone, who is able to constantly adapt to the situation and is not hesitant to roll up the sleeves and use hands for work. English is a must.
- Cool Co Working Office in Ho Chi Minh D3 (only work from office - No Remote)
- Motorbike parking
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holiday
- Work from home 1 day a week
- Paid team lunch once a week
- Access to network of mentors and talents
2 000* - 2 500 USD / month
*The basic wage component
Based on seniority, level of experience
Working environment and company culture
We are a START-UP company with all working culture elements it brings (to see WHAT we do, click on the "About the company"). We work hard, because we enjoy it and because it is fun. We work as a team without much hierarchy. We discuss together, we bounce ideas off each other, we feedback each other. We continuously learn. We solve problems as they arise. We constantly move forward and adapt to new situations. We roll-up our sleeves and do what is necessary - even if it is a small simple task.
We are a FIN-TECH company. We are tech enthusiasts. We have a unique collection of experiences from digital & financial services that we blend together to build a "cool company" - company that aspires to disrupt shopping experience in Vietnamese market.
We believe in Attitude before Skill. Chemistry of the team is very important to us. Of course, certain level of skills are necessary, especially since we are small in size and prefer multi-skilled and multi-experienced people, but can-do positive attitude, honesty & integrity and enthusiasm for tech and our vision is more of value. As they say - skills can be learned, but the right attitude can not.