Terms and conditions for use of services of Jobangels
1.1. We highly appreciate your interest in our website www.jobangels.com – an effective way of finding a job. JobAngels is a web-based service available at https://www.jobangels.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Website” or “our Website”) designed to create a meeting point for attractive job offers and job seekers (hereinafter referred to as “the Service” or “our Service”).
1.2. You can start using our Service immediately, but before you do so, we kindly ask you and recommend you to read through the Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”) which constitute a legally binding agreement between You and the Provider of the service – JobAngels.co, s.r.o., a private limited liability company with the identification number: 47 944 129, incorporated under the laws of the Slovak Republic, registered in the Commercial Register, Section Sro, Insert No. 104443/B, maintained by the District Court Bratislava I. with its registered office at: Černyševského 10, Bratislava-Petržalka 851 01, Slovak Republic (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Us”, „The Provider“).
1.3. Our Service and our Terms are provided in Slovak and English language. You must express your consent of these Terms before you start using our Service, so it is important to know what you are obliged to observe. We tried our best to limit the use of legalese and make the Terms concise and easy to read. Should there be any unclear information in the Terms or on the Website, feel free to contact us.
1.4. Our Service is not a mediation of a paid employment according to Act no. 5/2004 Collection of laws on Employment Services and on the Amendment to Certain Acts as amended by later regulations.
1.5. This English translation of Terms and conditions is only informative. The binding version is the Slovak one.
2.2. You are not allowed to use our Service if you are under 18 („eighteen“) years of age. This condition applies without prejudice to law applicable to you based on your nationality or habitual residence, if it sets forth higher age of majority.
2.3. You will be asked to provide information about you during the registration process. Some information are compulsory for the effective use of our Service, the rest is completely up to your decision whether you want to share it or keep it to yourself.
2.4. Based on the information received from you we will create your account (consisting of your email address and password) and profile. Keep in mind that you are solely responsible for the safety of your login information. We recommend you not to provide it to a third person. After the successful completion of the registration you can manage your profile settings within the Service.
2.5. Instead of registration you may choose to login to the Service by using one of the websites/media provided on the Website.
2.6. The mission of our Service is to bring together real people with existing companies, so we kindly ask you to provide only true information about yourself and keep them updated. We reserve the right to cancel any account if we find out that the information provided during the Registration or published in your profile is false, misleading or in any other way does not correspond to reality.
3. CONTENT OF OUR SERVICE
3.1. The Service comprises various features and elements. For the purpose of these Terms, the term Content designates all the software, graphics, videos, images, sounds, trademarks, and names, Content of our messages and notices, and any other material available through our Service (hereinafter referred to as “Content”). The Content is protected from unauthorized use by the laws of the Slovak Republic and the law applicable to particular Content with respect to the place of origin of its author.
3.2. We grant you a non-exclusive license to use the Content within the scope of the Service solely for your own personal and non-commercial purpose (hereinafter referred to as „the License“). You are not allowed to forward this License to any third party. The license is not territorially limited but is subject to your compliance with these Terms and lasts only as long as you are a registered user of the Service. The License is provided free of charge.
3.3. All the features of the Service are displayed on the Website and you are allowed to use any available feature provided that you comply with these Terms. We provide various features within the Service but the “Challenges” are the backbone of the Service (explained in details in Article no. 5).
4. YOUR CONTENT
4.1. Our Service would not be half as good if there was no Content from our users, so we invite you to add and share your own Content. Just keep in mind that any content you add or share within our Service must comply with these Terms, the laws of the Slovak Republic and the laws applicable to you based on nationality, origin or current location.
4.3. Your content may be accessible to other users of our Service based on your profile settings.
5. YOUR LIABILITY (Code of conduct)
5.1. You are solely responsible for your actions and Content within the Service. We are not obligated to pre-screen or monitor your Content or any of its part you add, upload or share within our Service.
5.2. We believe that there is no reason to tell our users how to behave. Nonetheless, we have decided to write down some examples of behavior strictly forbidden within our Service. This way it should be easily predictable what will not be tolerated and may result in termination of your access to our Service.
5.3. You undertake that your Content, conduct and use of our Service shall comply with law applicable to you based on your nationality or current location, also shall not breach the laws of the Slovak Republic and shall comply with these Terms. Should you violate any of the provisions set forth below we are entitled to terminate your rights to use the Service without any compensation. You acknowledge that it is not a purpose of these Terms to stipulate the exhaustive list of restrictions and it is in our sole discretion to determine which content or conduct is in conflict with the idea of our Service and therefore not acceptable.
5.4. You are solely responsible for your conduct and it shall not:
- mock, disparage, threaten, defame, libel, harass, intimidate or abuse anyone;
- promote or support illegal activity;
- promote gambling, pyramid scheme or other multi-tiered marketing scheme;
- add or share indecent, obscene, pornographic, sexual, profane or other objectionable content;
- publish offensive comments referring to, without limitation, race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, disability or sexual orientation;
- disclose any personal information about others without their consent;
- violate rights of any third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights;
- copy or use the content of the Service in contradiction to these Terms.
5.5. You agree that you will not post, e-mail or make available any content or use our Service:
- in a manner that infringes, violates or circumvents any third party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
- in a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to engage in spamming, "chain letters," "pyramid schemes", advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- in a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
- in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another's privacy;
- in a manner that is harmful to minors in any way;
- in a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
- to impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to our Service without authorization;
- to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Service or prevent others from using our Service, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to our Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons' ability to use our Service;
- to use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user's account or to monitor or copy our Service or the content contained therein;
- in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
5.6. You agree not to:
- collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
- develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of our Service.
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from our Service
5.7. Without prejudice to any other right or remedy we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Service without any compensation if you fail to comply with these Terms. However we will try to resolve any issue amicably so we may firstly notify you by email and provide you with certain period of time so you can comply with these Terms.
5.8. You bear your own costs and expenses incurred regarding the use of our Service, i.e. the cost of use of the means of distance communication.
6. OUR LIABILITY
6.1. We strive to provide our Service at the top quality, but we are not liable for any occasional non-operability or impaired accessibility of our Service. The reason is that we partly depend on the services of the third parties and we cannot foresee all the possible technical difficulties.
6.2. We advise you to back up your content regularly in order to prevent any loss or damage to your data. We will use our best efforts to prevent any such loss or damage but since there are many reasons beyond the scope of our control we are not liable for any loss or damage to your data.
6.3. We do not guarantee that the Service is error-free and will be accessible at times or locations of your choice. We are not liable for any malfunction of the interruptions of the Service including, without limitation, internet disruptions, software or hardware failures or other events which may lead to loss of your content.
7. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
7.1. Your privacy is extremely important to us. We undertake to devote our utmost efforts to protect your personal data. This article no. 7 covers all the important issues regarding personal data protection.
7.2. We shall process your data in accordance with the Slovak Act No. 122/2013 Coll., on Protection of Personal Data and on Changing and Amending of other acts (hereinafter referred to as “Data Protection Act”).
7.3. You as a data subject, have the right to decide about the processing of your personal data. The provision of your data to us is voluntary but it is a necessary condition
for providing our Service to you. Therefore your refusal to provide us with required personal data will result in the unavailability of our Service.
7.4. You express your consent to have your data processed in accordance with these Terms by ticking the appropriate box during the registration process after the careful reading through these Terms.
7.5. We as the Provider of the Service are the controller of your personal data. Other individuals or legal entities may process your personal data subject to the written agreement in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
7.6. The purpose of the data processing is the securing of the operability of our Service, maintaining your user account, extending the offer of the features of the Service, enhancing the quality of the Service and communication with you.
7.7. We undertake to collect only data clearly specified on our Website, which serve the above-mentioned purpose, namely for Users: name, surname, date of birth, place of birth, e-mail address, telephone number and your content.
7.8. We process your personal data solely for the time of existence of your user account and 1 year after your last use of our Service (even after your account was terminated).
7.9. We collect your personal data either by our own registration form provided at our website or after you allow us to access your personal information used within third-party platform which you have decided to use as a registration and login information.
7.10. We have adopted measures preventing unauthorized or accidental access to your personal data, their alteration, destruction or loss, unauthorized transmissions, as well as other misuse of your personal data. We will not provide them to any third party, unless we have a prior consent from you.
7.11. You have right to request information regarding your data processing and we are required to provide this information without undue delay.
7.12. You cannot be denied the right to access your personal data, the right to have your data corrected or the right to ask for an explanation from us, should you have any doubt concerning the way your data is processed. In such cases of doubt or presumed contradiction with the law or issues about your protected interests, you may require us to remedy the issue, in particular by blocking, correcting, supplementing or liquidating your personal data.
7.13. In addition to resolving your request with us, you are also entitled to appeal directly to The Office for Personal Data Protection at Hraničná 12, 820 07, Bratislava, Slovenská Republika.
7.14. By ticking the appropriate box during the registration process you give us your consent to send you commercial communication about the products and/or services of and winter s.r.o. and third parties who cooperate with us. You may at any time opt out of receiving commercial communication by clicking on the hyperlink displayed at the bottom of the message (in the message footer) or by sending us an e-mail from your registration e-mail address with the subject line Unsubscribe.
8.1. The price of services for business clients is determined according to a valid price list published on our website on the day the Service is ordered.
8.2. Business client is obliged to pay to the price for the ordered Service to the Provider by cashless transfer through the payment service specified on the website depending on the required range of services in advance.
8.3. A business client has the right to claim an error that occurred within the Service. By mistake we understand malfunctioning of the Service for more than 6 hours over the previous 24 hours. The error is not considered, if the Service is unavailable due to a failure of internet connection or due to other inaccuracies we are not responsible.
8.4. The time limit for claiming a claim is in maximum 7 days from the date when business client discovered it or was able to discover it.
8.5. In case of dissatisfaction, business client is entitled to a full refund of the subscription within the first 60 days from the purchase of the service.
8.6. It is compulsory for our company customer to give feedback through our website Job Angels to every candidate he viewed or downloaded his CV. The feedback must be honest and truthful. The deadline for giving feedback is usually 30 days since viewing or downloading. The customer can postpone the deadline in several cases. We are entitled to change, edit or even cancel the 30-days deadline period and the possibility of postponing the deadline anytime due to offering the highest quality of our services.
8.7. In case the obligation of forming a claim is not fulfilled in accordance with point B.5 we will request the correction of said issue. If you do not fulfill your obligation in 7 days from the date of the request, we are entitled to charge you with one of the following fees:
- for company customers who are using the Service of payment based on the number of accepted candidates we are entitled to charge a fee for successful fulfillment of a vacancy, in the amount previously determined by the client, for every remaining candidate that has not received any feedback;
- for company customers using one of our JobAngels EASY packages the extra Service of „Feedback for Candidates“ will be automatically ordered, or, in case the extra Service was ordered already, it will be activated, in accordance with a price list posted on our web page in that time. In compliance with terms of the Service, we are entitled to provide the potential candidates with proper feedback. In order to provide feedback we are entitled but not obliged to contact the remaining candidates and to record the newly found information into our system and our database on our webpage instead of you. By the execution of this Service, the job offer will be closed. We have an exclusive right to decide to not execute the Service at any time.
9. GOVERNING LAW
9.1. These Terms are governed by the laws of the Slovak Republic. However, this does not exclude a public policy reservation in the place of your habitual residence (or the protection that is provided to you as a consumer by the law of the country of habitual residence from which you can not deviate). While these Terms are subject to the laws of the Slovak Republic, you are obliged to comply with all local, state and federal laws applicable in your jurisdiction.
10.1. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. However, we are committed to inform you about the changes made by e-mail delivered to your registration e-mail address. Your continued use of the Service upon receipt of this change information constitutes your acceptance of these changes.
10.2. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us and neither party shall rely on or shall be deemed to have made any representations or promises, which are not expressly referred to in these Terms.
Bratislava, the 25th of May 2018