||If the Provider is a natural person with no business activities (hereinafter referred to as "the Person concerned"), the Interested party shall, for the purposes of
registration of the Person concerned and the fulfillment of this Agreement, process the personal data of the Person concerned in the extent of: name, surname, address,
phone contact, email, gender and date of birth, photograph.
||The Interested party in relation to the personal data referred to in point 6.1 of this Article acts as a controller of personal data under Act no. 122/2013 Collection of
laws on the Protection of Personal Data and on amendments to certain acts (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Data Protection Act").
||The Interested party is responsible for the personal data of the person concerned, so that they are not used for purposes other than the extent of the Agreement and its
||The Person concerned can approach Jozef Bardik at firstname.lastname@example.org
with any kind of suggestions or requests regarding the processing of personal
||The Interested party processes the data for the purpose of fulfillment of the Agreement. To provide the data is a contractual requirement necessary to conclude the
Agreement. If the Person concerned does not provide the personal data, the Agreement cannot be concluded.
||The processing time is limited to the period of validity of the Agreement
||The Person concerned has the right to access the data. Based on a request of the Person concerned the Interest Party will issue a statement whether the personal data of the
Person concerned are being processed. If the Interested party processes the data of the Person concerned, then based on a request, the Interested Party will issue a copy
the personal data of the Person concerned. For further requests of a copy, the Interested party will charge a sum corresponding to the administrative expenses arising from
the issuing of a copy. If the Person concerned requests the information electronically, they will be provided in a regular electronic form, in particular, via e-mail,
unless a different form of mediation is requested. If the Interested Party processes such personal data, the Person concerned has the right to access the data and receive
information about the purpose of the processing, categories of the data processed, recipient identification or recipient category to whom the data were provided or shall be
provided, and in particular, about recipients in third countries or an international organization and if possible, about the period of data archiving, and if not, about the
criteria determining the period. The Person concerned has the right to require a correction of the personal data regarding the Person concerned, erasure or a restriction of
the processing of data. The Person concerned shall be informed about the right to object to the processing of personal data and to initiate proceedings according to 6.19
about the data source if not provided by the Person concerned, shall be further informed about the automated individual decision including the profiling. In the mentioned
cases the Interested party provides information about the process used, the purpose and eventual consequences of the data processing to the Person concerned.
||The Person concerned has the right to have the personal data corrected in case the personal data kept by the Interested party are incorrect. The Person concerned can
require a completion of the incomplete data. The Provider carries out the change or the completion of the personal data immediately and without delay.
||The Person concerned has the right to have the personal data deleted, if:
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the Agreement
- the Person concerned objects against the processing of data according to 6.17
- the processing of personal data was illegal
- the reason is the fulfilling of a statutory duty, a specific regulation or an international agreement which the Slovak republic is bound to.
||The Person concerned will not have the right to have the personal data deleted, if the processing is needed:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information
- to fulfill a statutory duty, a specific regulation or an international agreement which the Slovak republic is bound to or to fulfill a task carried out in the
interest or when exercising the public authority vested in the Interested party.
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, for the purposes of scientific or historical research, for the purposes of statistics, if the probability of
purposes is high, or
- to demonstrate, enforce or defend one’s claims
||The Interested party carries out the erasure of the personal data of the Person concerned based on a request immediately and without delay after having evaluated the
request as well-founded.
||The Person concerned has the right to require a restriction of the data processing if:
- the Person concerned challenges the validity of the personal data with an objection as indicated in 6.8
- the processing is illegal and the Person concerned does not require full erasure but a restriction of their use.
- the Interested party no longer needs the personal data for processing but the Person concerned needs them to demonstrate, exercise or defend the claims.
- the Person concerned objected against the processing of personal data based on a well-founded claim of the Interested party, and that applies until the moment of
verification whether the justified reasons of the Interested party outweigh those the Person concerned.
||In case the Person concerned required restriction of processing of the personal data, the Interested party will not carry out any processing operations, except archiving,
without the consent of the Person concerned.
||The Interested party will inform the Person concerned if the restriction of processing is cancelled.
||The Person concerned has the right to data portability, which means to obtain the personal data provided to the Interested party and to forward them to a different provider
of personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format given that the personal data were retrieved based on the consent of the Person concerned or an
agreement and their processing is being carried out by automated means.
||The Person concerned has the right to object against the processing of data based on particular situations. The Person concerned cannot object against the processing if:
- the processing of personal data is essential to fulfill tasks of public interest
- the personal data are being processed for scientific or historical purposes or statistics purposes.
||The Person concerned has the right to object against the processing of personal data for the direct marketing purposes including profiling to the extent corresponding to
direct marketing. If the Person concerned objects against the processing of data for the direct marketing purposes, the Interested party can no longer process the data.
||The Interested party evaluates the objection within a reasonable time. The Interested party cannot further process the personal data unless inevitable and well-founded
interests for the processing of data which overweigh the rights of the Person concerned are proved and reasons to apply claims are provided.
||The Person concerned has the right to initiate proceedings in the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak republic when suspecting violation of the personal