- Offer at jobangels.com
- Spreading by angels 600+
- Sharing by partner portals (* ISTP, Jooble, CareerJet, MetaJob, AllesKralle.com, Indeed, Pozripracu, Jobkontakt.)
- Company logo
- Standard package
- Internet campaign (* worth € 50)
- Job offer statistics
- INSTAGRAM post, LINKEDIN post
- Dissemination of PP through Artificial Intelligence Alis - tailor - made
- Spreading PP through Angels - a reward at your discretion
- link PP (Newsletter & post Instagram, Linkedin) - 49€
- connection to the client's internal system - 500€
- PP Employer Branding support - tailor-made
|Počet ponúk: 50||
|Počet ponúk: 100||
Alis - Artificial Intelligence by JobAngels takes care of distribution of your job offer onFacebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google and hundreds of other websites ( list of websites ). Thanks to this you will not have to follow the latest trends on social networks and you will have more time to deal with the important things.
Beauty and speed
Your job offer touches people's hearts. Put your logo, pictures or videos here and set your company colors - all for free. You can create an offer that supports your company brand on social networks in less than 7 minutes.
We motivate more than 2,200 people from our angel community to look for your future employees. If the position is filled by an angel, the angel acquires the right to a financial reward, which you set as any success fee. You no longer pay a penny extra. All you have to do is indicate in one step which candidate you have chosen.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
"Where will you post my job offer?"
Your job offer will appear to a relevant audience on social networks and many other websites.
"What if the creation process of the job offer is interrupted?"
The unfinished job offer will be saved and after logging in you will find it in your company dashboard.
"What does it mean that a company has to give feedback?"
Every company at JobAngels gives feedback to a candidate who applied, no matter he was accepted or rejected. This activity helps us more accurately measure the relevance of those candidates who can see your offer.